- JOHN D C.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 1 out of 5 starsNot really worth it
Pretty cheaply made.
- Richard V.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it
As a former member of the Corps of Cadets I absolutely love that the University and the Aggie baseball team chose to pay respects to the Corps by creating this uniform. The only thing that I wish was that I could find a patch for my old Corps outfit to go on it
- Monica C.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing Jersey
- Emily M.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 3 out of 5 starsAlmost very cool
I love the concept with these jerseys. And they had so much potential to be super cool and a great souvenir of all things Aggie and baseball. They just missed the mark with quality. We have an adidas baseball jersey that was about the same price and it was excellent quality and I thought these would be as well. However they are not worth the price tag for an inferior quality jersey.
- Thomas W.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsThanks
- Betsy C.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat acknowledgement to Corps history at TAMU
In fantastic Aggie tradition, this TAMU Corps of Cadet baseball jersey celebrates the foundation and history of the TAMU Corps of Cadets at Texas A&M University. Aggies are proud of the Corps of Cadets and of Aggie baseball. Whoop! Gig'Em, Aggies!
- Rene K.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 2 out of 5 starsDisappointed in quality
I knew the jersey would be sublimated but the colors of the lettering and numbers look more brown than maroon