5. AO Cash. AO Cash is a form of merchandise credit redeemable only toward future purchases on the Properties. Unless required by law, AO Cash is not redeemable for cash, and cannot be transferred, sold or distributed to others. AO Cash has an expiration date and is not redeemable past the documented date. We reserve the right to discontinue AO Cash or modify the terms applicable to AO Cash at any time. AO Cash is a registered trademark of Aggieland Outfitters.
8. Products, Content and Specifications. The inclusion of any products or services on the Properties does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any particular time or that the listed attributes are accurate or complete. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing or other information, we will have the right to cancel orders of any such product, whether or not the order has been confirmed and/or your credit card or other payment method has been charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we will refund any such charges within a commercially reasonable period of time after cancellation. The actual color of products you see will depend in part on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee any color or texture or detail of actual products will be accurate. Further, we do not not endorse and have not verified the accuracy or reliability of any opinion or statement made on the Properties by any third party party, including but not limited to customers, manufacturers, distributors or suppliers of products and services sold through the Properties. In addition, we may make changes to information about price, availability or other product attributes without notice. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service, to refuse service to any customer, or to cancel any order, including after it is submitted. We also may require additional verifications or other information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order. Your receipt of an order confirmation from us does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. With respect to the shipment of products and services sold through the Properties, risk of loss and title for items purchased from the Properties pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments. It also is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from the Properties. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered are legal to possess and use where you intend to possess and use them and will be possessed or used only in a lawful manner, in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including copyright law.
9. Property; Intellectual Property. All content of the Properties (including, without limitation, text, graphics, icons, images, clips and software) is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Names, logos, taglines, icons and marks on the Properties are the exclusive property of Aggieland Outfitters and/or one of its affiliates, all rights reserved, and may not be used by you without our prior written permission. Unless otherwise indicated, all other intellectual property appearing on the Properties is the property of its respective owner. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Properties' content and services.
15. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGIELAND OUTFITTERS PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF REPUTATION, COST OF COVER DAMAGES OR INTANGIBLE LOSSES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE PROPERTIES, YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE PROPERTIES, OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROPERTIES, EVEN IF THE AGGIELAND OUTFITTERS PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
16. Third Party Transactions. Through your use of the Properties, you may have the opportunity to engage in commercial or other transactions with other users, vendors and other third parties. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any third party, including but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the third party seller or purchaser of such merchandise and services and you, and that you will look solely to such third party to enforce any of your rights In the event of any problem with the products or services that you have purchased from a third party you agree that you will address such issues with the third party. We may not have the ability to accept returns or refund the purchase price for any transaction you complete with a third party through our Properties. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE PROPERTIES FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY AND NOT BY US.
17. U.S. Export Controls. Software made available to you by the Properties (the "Software"), if any, is subject to U.S. export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Properties or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
19. Arbitration; No Class Action. As a condition of using the Properties, you and we agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action (collectively, "Claims") arising out of or connected with the Properties (except for small claims court Claims, if applicable) shall be resolved exclusively by binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), including the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes, for full and final settlement of such Claim applying the Federal Arbitration Act and other federal arbitration laws. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING YOUR RIGHT TO SUE OR GO TO COURT TO ASSERT OR DEFEND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS CONTRACT. YOU AND WE ALSO AGREE THAT (A) ANY CLAIMS WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, MEMBER OF OTHERWISE ON BEHALF OF OTHERS IN ANY PURPOSED CLASS, COLLECTIVE, OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING AND NOT THROUGH ANY CLASS ACTION, (B) IF A CLAIM PROCEEDS IN COURT ANYWAY, WE BOTH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL; AND (C) EITHER YOU OR WE MAY SEEK A COURT INJUNCTION REGARDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT. ARBITRATION DOES NOT INVOLVE A JUDGE OR JURY. Although court review of an arbitration award may be limited, an arbitrator is empowered to award the same damages and relief as a court, including injunctive relief or statutory damages. You may seek arbitration of a Claim by contacting our registered agent at: Aggieland Outfitters, 303 University Drive East, College Station, TX 77845. The arbitration may be conducted via telephone, written submissions or in person in a mutually agreed location. Payment of all filing, administration, arbitrator and/or mediator fees ("Fees") will be governed by AAA's rules. The AAA's rules are available at: www.adr.org. Unless the AAA arbitrator determines that your Claim was frivolous, we will (i) reimburse you for the Fees paid by you, and (ii) will not seek reimbursement from you for our attorneys' fees and costs associated with the arbitration. You and we further agree that an award and any judgment confirming it only applies to the arbitration in which it was awarded and cannot be used in any other proceeding except to enforce the award itself and any post-arbitration action seeking to enforce an arbitration award or action seeking equitable or injunctive relief shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the State of Texas, or the United States District Court for the District of Texas. For any Claims that are not subject to arbitration, if any: (a) the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for proceedings involving Claims shall be the courts of competent jurisdiction sitting within the State of Texas (the "Forum"), and the parties hereby waive any argument that any such court does not have personal jurisdiction or that the Forum is not appropriate or convenient; (b) you and we waive any and all rights to trial by jury with respect to any Claims.
21. Contact Information. Aggieland Outfitters, Inc., 303 University Dr East, College Station, TX 77840